July 9, 2012

checking them off the list.

You know how you make to-do lists and somehow they get buried in, well, life? Am I the only one who finds herself making tons of lists (because they're fun to make!) only to find them still waiting to be checked off months later?

Well, I'm happy to say that that just isn't the case this summer. I think blogging keeps me accountable. Which is a good thing, right?

Anyway, I mentioned in my summer bucket list that I wanted to go to the beach. And yessireebob it happened.

Here are a few photos to prove it:
beachbuilding

The best pizza. Ever.
pizza

sign

beach combing.

wet nose

My favoritest kind of shells. The mini ones.
shells

sandy feet

beach bag

Hope your weekend was lovely! Did you go to the beach? The weather over here has been a little on the warm side (at least for me!) so the beach made a perfect family weekend trip.

No comments

Post a Comment

© IN ITS TIMEMaira Gall